This is my C++ Telltales Series where I share some tips and tricks for C++ developers. Some of the parts are pretty basic stuff but might come in handy for some developers out there. In this story I collect links to the individual stories so they can be found from a single place. Feel free to check them out and use as you like — open source all the way!
- Part 1: Human-readable Thread ID
- Part 2: Shared Enum Operators
- Part 3: Shared Static Variable For All Template Class Instances
- Part 4: Forward Declarations and <iosfwd>
- Part 5: Protected and Private Inheritance
- Part 6: The Mapleton Pattern
- Part 7: The Object Pool Pattern
- Part 8: Same Name for a Function And a Class
I will update this story when new part is published and I try to publish a new one at least weekly so stay tuned!
If you liked any of the stories, please press the ❤ button below (did you know that you can give more than one clap). Also please feel free to share this story!
I am Heikki Hellgren, Software Expert and technology enthusiast working at Elektrobit Automotive. My interests are in software construction, tools, automatic testing and all the new and cool stuff like AI and autonomous driving. You can follow me on Medium and Twitter and check out my websitefor more information.